Craftbot 2 for sale (Eastern Pennsylvania)

Howdy everyone,

I hope this is allowed on here if not I apologize.

I am looking to sell my Craftbot 2. It was purchased brand new on March 6th. I have had many issues with it but all of them have been remedied working with CraftUnique and a local shop here in Pa.

Things I have worked on and fixed mostly deal with the bearings. All of the 12MM and 8MM bearings have been replaced with new bearings. For a week or so I had Igus bushings and they were too sloppy.

I also had to have the build table replaced because the previous one was not flat at all. The belt for the X and Y axis belt is slightly worn due to a design flaw that has been remedied as well. I do have a brand new replacement belt ready to install.

I also have two MicroSwiss Hard coated Aluminum nozzles for it. One is installed (0.4MM) and I have a (0.6MM) as well as the stock brass nozzle. I will also send the Craftbot USB drive with it as well.

I will attach some photos of the latest prints that came off the printer. I printed only PLA through it.
Feel free to contact me on here or through my email address leiningerjustin@gmail.com

I am looking to get $850 for the printer as it is with all the new belt, and the extra nozzles.

Thank you!

This Skull was printed at a 0.15mm layer height

This mask was printed at a 0.3mm layer height and I started to sand it in some spots before coating it will filler primer.

May 14, 2017

Justin Leininger Justin Leininger
Beginner
22 posts

1 reply

Apologies to all who inquired. The machine just went down again do to an electronic issue.

Very frustrating!!!!

Edit*

The issue is the hot end quit heating and the voltage is completely dead. I'm guessing a controller issue but honestly don't know. Have to further investigate when I have time.

May 19, 2017

Justin Leininger Justin Leininger
Beginner
22 posts
To start a discussion or reply to a post please Login or Create an account.