CraftBot 3D printers
Although they were built to meet different sets of expectations, all CraftBots share two important traits: they are great value for money & easy to use.
We didn’t say it, our customers did:
CraftBot was rated “The best budget 3D printer” in 2016 and “The Plug ‘N’ Play 3D printer” in 2017 in the most comprehensive 3D Printer Guide published by 3D Hubs.
Thanks to its 100% recommendation rate, CraftBot showed up among the top 3D printers in Pinshape’s 2017 3D Printer Guide as well.
What else do all CraftBots have in common?
● USB stick & USB cable
● WIFI (except for CraftBot Plus)
● CraftBot XL: 30 x 20 x 44 cm (cca. 12” x 8” x 17”)
● CraftBot Plus, CraftBot 2: 25 x 20 x 20 cm (cca. 10” x 8” x 8”)
● heating prevents warping and sticking
● can be washed under running tap water
● user-friendly, multi-language menu
● constant information on the printing process
● available for Android & iOS
● upload files, start/stop printing, set temperatures & fans wirelessly
● change color whenever you want
● finish printing after filament shortage or blackout
● full control during the entire printing process
● you can modify heat settings, fans etc. if needed
● compatible with all 1.75 mm filaments
● PLA, ABS, PET-G, HIPS etc.
● CraftBot recognizes all .gcode files
● our tailor-made CraftWare is highly recommended
● logs the time of operation and filament usage
● automatic reporting
● massive, all-steel frame
● lockable plexiglass doors and domes with HEPA and carbon filter are available
● support staff with in-depth knowledge of the technology
Now it is time to find the ultimate 3D printer
that suits you the best!